https://msignia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/msignia_mobile_security_logo_340x156.png 0 0 Emily Saul https://msignia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/msignia_mobile_security_logo_340x156.png Emily Saul2016-05-09 13:30:272016-05-09 13:46:33mSIGNIA to be visibly present at CNPExpo
- Award Nomination. We’ve been nominated in the new category for Best Identity Verification and Authentication Solution. The award goes to the provider or solution that most effectively authenticates and verifies the identity of cardholders in a card-not-present (CNP) environment through directory services, two-factor authentication, 3DSecure or other means. Two awards will be presented: Judges Choice, selected by a panel of several top retailers and card-not-present industry veterans, and Customer Choice, selected by customers and users of the various products and solutions.
- We’ll be exhibiting and giving one-on-one demos in Booth #316. Exhibit hall hours are:
- Tues., May 24: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Weds., May 25: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Panel discussion. CEO Paul Miller will join other industry experts for a panel discussion on the different challenges in mobile fraud. Online mobile payment transactions—both in-app and mobile Web—and associated fraud are on the rise. The panel will discuss how mobile fraud is perceived, how it differs from other forms of CNP fraud, how it affects native apps and mobile websites and how to fight fraud in each channel. Catch Paul and the panel on Weds., May 25 at 4:15 p.m.
- Demo and Giveaway. CTO George Tuvell will present a demo of our frictionless two-factor authentication solution on Weds., May 25 at 1:20 p.m. He’ll show you how mSIGNIA can reduce fraud and the use of unreliable passwords by applying our patented, privacy-compliant technology that analyzes behavioral data over time to create a user’s digital biometric profile so the user can be recognized across any device. Everyone who attends our demo will be eligible to win an AppleWatch®!