iDNA – A New Standard of Secure Authentication
mSIGNIA offers easy and safe authentication whether users are logging in from a PC, tablet or smartphone
Passwords are hard to remember and easy to hack; that makes them an unreliable authentication method on their own. Two-factor and multi-factor authentication improves security, but interrupts the user experience. In addition, the most widely-used factor, SMS OTP, has been debased by NIST as insecure. There needs to be a better way to reliable authenticate users without adding friction.
mSIGNIA recognizes a user by their digital biometric, a patented, invisible enhancement to passwords that passively uses data analytics to recognize the user and their smartphone as a second authentication factor — all without any user effort whether they’re accessing an account with an online browser or via a mobile app.
Ultimately, mSIGNIA enables a user on any device to tap an app and begin to engage with no friction, no hassle and no worry.
Available for PCs, iOS and Android devices, mSIGNIA’s SDK provides secure, financial-grade authentication methods based on patented digital biometrics.
mSIGNIA’s patented platform was designed specifically to secure mobile apps, with both the end user and the app creator in mind. The result is a frictionless user experience, on any device, that can reduce the reliance on passwords and passively deliver true end-to-end protection to reduce cyber risks like identity theft and fraud.
DIGITAL BIOMETRIC simplifies the user experience and combats fraud by providing:
- Device recognition enhanced by validating user-added data like photos, music counts, podcast characteristics, etc.
- Easy customer enrollment that recognizes a returning user instantly once personalization data is synchronized to their new device through cloud services.
- PC access using push-to-app out-of-band (OOB) authentication enhanced with app-enabled geolocation learning and device recognition for zero friction.
APP-POINT PROTECTION establishes a trustworthy connection between a client and a web service by providing:
- Real-time detection for iOS and Android compromise by malware.
- App integrity detects rogue apps, the #1 mobile malware threat.
- Emulator detection eliminates automated bots.
- Reliable device reputation to combat fraud by defending against man-in-the-middle attacks from account takeover of a mobile device.
- Contextual Key Container safely stores data, such as payment tokens or cached passwords, when a device does not have secure hardware storage.
3D Secure 2.0 SDK
Enables payment card issuers and 3DS providers to quickly, easily and cost-effectively integrate new EMVCo specifications into their own applications.
As an EMVCo Technical Associate, and in support of one of EMVCo’s member organizations, mSIGNIA now offers a 3D Secure 2.0 SDK, developed per EMVCo’s current specifications. This solution helps reduce mobile payments fraud without disrupting the customer experience.
mSIGNIA is grounded in mobile identity and security – producing mobile security SDKs for the last five years – so you can trust that our solution meets and exceeds all standards. Our SDK is a quicker-to-market, more cost-effective solution than building your own solution. Contact us today for a demo and pricing information so you can be in-market with a compliant, fully-extended SDK when the final specifications are rolled out in 2017.